Family Travel Visa Request

Undergraduates may request a letter of support for family members planning to attend the commencement ceremonies on the undergraduate commencement participation website.  Please submit a separate request form for each individual family member and allow one week for processing.

You will receive your letter by email once it is complete.

Graduate Students must contact the appropriate commencement coordinator.

For more information about visitor visas please see the State Department’s website at this link:

If you are a student needing emotional support or have any other concerns regarding current governmental policies, UC Davis has resources, starting with our Services for International Students and Scholars, that you can reach at or 530-752-0864. Undocumented students or students with DACA status may contact the UC Undocumented Legal Services or the AB 540 and Undocumented Student Center at UC Davis.